Website Maintenance and Support
Cedar Creek Web Design offers full website maintenance and support for websites whether we’ve created them or not.
Web maintenance includes things such as:
- Updating content, text and/or photos on web pages, such as biographies or gallery images
- Adding or removing pages to a website and updating navigation
- Adding new articles to a blog either using a content management system or a regular HTML page
- Upgrades to web platforms — like WordPress — to keep coding compliant with standards
- Installation of Google Analytics and automated reports scheduling
- Modification of site content based on search engine optimization reports
- And more
How it works
- Web update requests can be submitted through our Support System and are billed in thirty minute increments called “slices” (because we love cake) — each “slice” costs $50.
- Once we determine the duration of time it will take to complete your web maintenance request, we will send a bid and request for payment.
- Upon receipt of payment the web maintenance will be performed, tested and taken live* and you will be provided a report on all tasks completed.
* In some cases, for larger maintenance requests, we will ask for your approval before taking any changes live on your website
Website Maintenance Packages: Have your cake and eat it too!
Because we know that keeping information on websites up to date is so important, we’ve created prepaid website maintenance packages to ensure your website updates are done quickly and as cost effectively as possible. Discounted rates are applied for prepaid web maintenance time as follows:
- 1 slice (30 min.): $50
- 6 slices (3 hours), 10% discount: $270
- 12 slices (6 hours), 20% discount: $480
- 24 slices (12 hours), 30% discount: $840
- 48 slices (24 hours), 35% discount: $1,560
Each month, you will receive an update on the requests submitted as well as the tracked time for tasks performed.
Contact us with any questions or to get started today.